Re: Call for bids for DebConf24

Hi matusz (2023.10.28_22:06:47_+0000)
> Please ask the guys biding for 2025. I'm sure some of them could organize
> debconf24.

Those were, of course, the first people contacted. Before this
announcement went out.

> On rhe other hand I would think twice to organize debconf24 in other places
> than Haifa. There is plenty of time (9-10 months) until debconf 24 Haifa
> would happen.

Realistically, we have to make a decision on whether to hold it in
Haifa, or not, by the end of this year. I doubt the situation will
significantly change for the better, by then.

Stefano

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/