Re: Online-only DebConf20 plans
- To: Stefano Rivera <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, "Rhonda D'Vine" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Rhonda@debian.org, email@example.com, DLange@debian.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, Antonio Terceiro <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Online-only DebConf20 plans
- From: Luna Jernberg <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 18:22:55 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] CADo9pHjQvtkxgxGbCUS4YWdgt4hoQZ5KVbFGgZMPdk6iSM6firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] CADo9pHg_ijoNfgRsfX9epUR3Hoic3hdB+NUWJsG1ZeXVsyhfCQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <email@example.com> <[🔎] CADo9pHg_ijoNfgRsfX9epUR3Hoic3hdB+NUWJsG1ZeXVsyhfCQ@mail.gmail.com>
Anyone know what was said in the Debconf Meeting yesterday, did not have time to attend? but thinking of attending the one tonight
Will try to attend the meetings next week as i am interested
The DebConf Team is meeting next week to make some decisions about
DebConf20 plans. It's clear that it can't happen in person, so we need
to decide what we're going to do instead.
If we do on online DebConf, the video team is going to be pretty core to
the plans here. So, we need to start thinking about this more seriously.
And it'd be great if we got some video people at the team meeting next
It'll be at Mon. 2020-06-08 18:00 UTC in #debconf-team on irc.debian.org
I started an agenda: https://deb.li/dc20meet
It probably needs some fleshing out.
+1 415 683 3272