Re: DebConf19 budget approval request

Hi Antonio et al.,

> > > - in income we are assuming 1k USD in attendee registrations.
[…]
> > That seems…low. I mean, without checking the numbers, that would
> > only be 3-odd "Corporate"-level tickets
[…]
> yes. Maybe I couldn't find my way through the DC18 accounting.

No worries. I will assume you are all set and need no introducing
to your "parallel" from DC18 to resolve this or similar issues.

> > >            23,23 USD    meetings
[.]
> This is bug in wrapper script we use for the ledger

Heh, as if ledger wasn't difficult enough to wrangle! Again, no
worries… :)

Let me know if you need anything else from me at this point.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb