Re: [DebConf18] Extending job fairs to 3 days (Open Day + 2 days in DebConf)

Hi,

In Taiwan we are pretty used to conferences having sponsors booths lasting for 2 days, and our sponsorship tiers are more expensive than other conferences in Taiwan. I think that's the reason companies asking why they aren't paying for longer job fair.

Also Taiwanese conferences tend to hold events like stamps etc. to let attendees better interact with sponsors.  I think it is not so effective to our audiences, but just kinda different culture of what our job fair is doing.

Yao Wei