[DebConf18] Extending job fairs to 3 days (Open Day + 2 days in DebConf)

Hi,

As previously discussed in global team meeting we are extending job fair
to 3 days, to increase the companies' willness to sponsor.  Please tell
the news to the sponsors so they can prepare for longer job fair.

We have a concern, that long job fair may make sponsors "feel bored"
because attendees already know what they are on the first day, unless
the sponsors are active enough to keep the momentum going, for example,
if the companies are already part of the community.

Any idea on this?

Best regards,
Yao Wei