Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-05]

On 2018-05-09 07:28, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> Though it is only 1/3 of our expense on beer.  Should we expect that attendees pay it completely?
> Yes, attendees should pay for their alcohol.
>
> We've had (partial) beer sponsors in the past though, and I think it would be
> ok to have them again. (As long as local legal regulations allow that.)

For DebConf17, the only thing we paid for ourselves was the labor costs
of having someone serve the beer and other non-alcoholic beverages we
were selling.

We fronted the cost of the beer and priced it accordingly so that Debian
wouldn't pay for the alcohol itself.

> That said, I also think we should have an alcohol-free hacking space.

+1

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Louis-Philippe Véronneau