Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-05]

Hi,

I've read all replies in this thread and am very happy to see the
bursary budget has been approved! Kudos & thanks to all involved!

Just a minor comment:

On Wed, May 09, 2018 at 12:12:10PM +0800, "Yao Wei (魏銘廷)" wrote:
> Though it is only 1/3 of our expense on beer.  Should we expect that attendees pay it completely?

Yes, attendees should pay for their alcohol.

We've had (partial) beer sponsors in the past though, and I think it would be
ok to have them again. (As long as local legal regulations allow that.)

That said, I also think we should have an alcohol-free hacking space.

--
cheers,
	Holger