Re: Budget to Bursaries and Invited Speakers

Hi,

 ---- On Tue, 02 Oct 2018 14:22:16 -0300 Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@debian.org> wrote ----
 > Paulo Henrique Santana dijo [Tue, Oct 02, 2018 at 12:35:28PM -0300]:
 >
 > AFAICT, the content@debconf.org alias currently reaches:
 >
 > - Ana Guerrero <ana@ekaia.org>
 > - Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>
 > - Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@debian.org>
 > - Jonathan Bustillos <jathanblackred@openmailbox.org>
 > - Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>
 > - Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
 > - Nicolas Braud-Santoni <nicolas@braud-santoni.eu>
 > - Rafael Rivas <tatotat@gmail.com>
 > - Santiago Ruano <santiagorr@riseup.net>
 > - Tássia Camões <tassia@debian.org>
 > - Znoteer <znoteer@mailbox.org>
 >
 > Not all of them were active in the role for DC18.

Thanks.

 > Content team does not organize the Open Day.

I didn't say this (and I already knew).

 > Specific budget can be
 > given to Open Day if you think this is needed;

ok

 > making this budget be
 > for invited speakers (and thus handled via Content) falls in the same
 > situation that David described that happened WRT invited speakers and
 > bursaries - One team required another one to approve things regarding
 > its "inner" affairs.

When I read "Travel Costs for Invited Speakers", I supposed it was to help all people that we would like to have here to talk from July 14th to 28th (including Open Day), and not only speakers invited by content team.
For instance, Alexandre Oliva from FSFLA to talk about Free Software at Open Day.

Best regards,

-----
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil
Membro da Comunidade Curitiba Livre
Debian Maintainer
Site: http://www.phls.com.br
GNU/Linux user: 228719  GPG ID: 0443C450

Organizador da DebConf19 - Conferência Mundial de Desenvolvedores(as) Debian
Curitiba - 21 a 28 de julho de 2019
http://debconf19.debconf.org

Apoie a campanha pela igualdade de gênero #HeForShe (#ElesPorElas)
http://www.heforshe.org/pt