Re: wiki.debconf.org's logo gone

On Monday, 16 April 2018 05:30:02 CEST 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson wrote:
> https://wiki.debconf.org/ 's $wgLogo is broken,
> causing a big hole in the upper left.

That's quite deliberate as DebConf doesn't - to my knowledge - have an all-
encompassing logo.  I've unsuccessfully tried to remove the blank space
entirely, but am not really familiar with MediaWiki theming.  Anyway, I'm done
with this as I have more important tasks to focus on.

> Please fix it now that it is linked from
> https://debconf18.debconf.org/ and lots
> of people are seeing it.

I don't think those people visit the wiki to look at logos.

--
Regards, Kaare