Re: DebConf18 meeting minutes @FOSDEM2018

Hi

On Thu, Feb 08, 2018 at 01:01:06AM +0100, Hector Oron wrote:
>    - [**URGENT: paulliu, czchen**]
>      Find food (breakfast/lunch/dinner) and accomodation costs guesstimates to
>      get pricing in the online registration forms.

Guesstimate for food based on personal experience are:

breakfast: 2 USD
lunch: 4 USD
dinner: 4 USD

Yes, it's looks enough for Asian, but we should consider different size of people.
And some people used to big breakfast.

I'd propose
  breakfast 3 USD
  lunch 5 USD
  dinner 5 USD

May refer to the foods costs for last year was:
    https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/FAQ#How_much_does_food_and_accommodation_cost.3F

> 5. Typhoon plan (local: czchen)
>    - Need to make sure venue still running if national holiday is declared
>      (by contract)

Will check it, but I think venue will be closed if it is typhoon day.

If there is a typhoon in Hsinchu, it will be a very strong typhoon
because Hsinchu tends to be the last region to declare typhoon day. We
shall not go out.

>    - Need to plan indoor alternative activities
>      - karaoke
>      - running bar drinks
>      - food supply
>      - internet game (steam?)

We probable can do these in accomodation.

We may plan karaoke, internet gaming for some evenings events(fun to do)
as well as these also a backup for whole day typhoon plan. So that we don't
waste time to preparing. Any more idea on these fun to do indoor things?

Best regards,

--
-Andrew