[Debconf-team] Monday April 10th meeting, starting at 14:00 UTC

Hello!

I kinda forgot to announce the next meeting, sorry :(

You can find a summary of the last meeting on the wiki [1] and at the
end of this mail.

The next meeting will be on *Monday April 10th, starting at 14:00 UTC*.

Here's the proposed agenda: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to modify it
as you wish.

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2017-04-03

-----
*Registration*

Nothing new on the registration front.

*Content*

Work on the Open Day CfP has started and should be done by the next meeting.

*Artwork*

We will decide the t-shirt colors during our next in person meeting

*DC16 Final Report*

Plan is to have the dc16 final report ready for review in 2 weeks

*DC18 status update*

OCF bylaws will be translated by human translators.
-----

--
pollo