[Debconf-team] DebConf17 in Montreal: I'd like to help

Hi,

I live in Montreal.  I've been using Debian since either Hamm or Bo.  I'm not a developer, just a humble user, but I love Debian.  I'd like to help with DebConf in Montreal this summer.

I'm going back to school at the end of May after a medical leave.  I don't yet know what my schedule will be in August, but I should be able to find some time to work at a welcome desk or something like that.

Where do I go from here?

Thanks,

--

  znoteer@hailmail.net