Re: [Debconf-team] dc17 haz no website, let's fix it!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for bringing this up Tiago. This is definately one of the more
pressing issues right now. I also fear the current situation may be
hurting our fundraising efforts. Several prospective sponsors have asked
us to ping them again in January, so we really should sort out at least
the public-facing bits by then.

Im not sure but if you can have off-field volunteers for helping you with the website, but if possible, I'd be happy to help. I have previous experience working on website development so I can definitely help build a good looking front end about DC17 with Bootstrap to start off with where we can put in the important public data. We can modify and add more onto it later on. Please do let me know if that's what you need or if there's something similar you think I can help with. I'm also good at managing content in websites.

I can't guarantee I'd be available at the chosen time, but I'll try to
make it. Weekends or weekday evenings would work best for me.

Ps. My timezone is UTC+5:30 (Indian Standard Time) so I might not be able to sync with your timings too well but I'll try my best.