Re: [Debconf-team] dc17 haz no website, let's fix it!

Le 2016-12-08 à 14:45, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz a écrit :
> We're quite advanced in some fronts for DC17 (yay!), but it seems the
> website is blocked somewhere, and it'd be really bad if we start 2017
> without at least a proper layout with basic information for our dear
> attendees.
>
> So, let's do some moving here :)

Thanks for bringing this up Tiago. This is definately one of the more
pressing issues right now. I also fear the current situation may be
hurting our fundraising efforts. Several prospective sponsors have asked
us to ping them again in January, so we really should sort out at least
the public-facing bits by then.

> I propose a hacking/bier/sprint/whatever dedicated to it. I'm out of
> town from Dec25, but any datetime before that works for me. Can be
> anywhere in Montreal. If you like to be in the woods we can make it at
> my place (Baie-D'Urfé). Otherwise we can meet more downtown-ish.

I'd prefer somewhere downtown so I wouldn't have to spend too much time
in transit.

> I know nothing about Wafer. But I'm willing to learn and help.

Me neither, but same as you, I'm willing to help out. There is no
shortage of work to be done on this front.

> We need at least the following in order to make it happen:
>
> - remote tumbleweed, aka Wafer Meister
> - noel, aka Django Meister
> - the rest of us, aka The Rest of Us
>
> Please confirm you like the idea and you'd be available for that, then I
> come back with a more concrete plan.

I can't guarantee I'd be available at the chosen time, but I'll try to
make it. Weekends or weekday evenings would work best for me.

-- Jerome