Re: [Debconf-team] dc17 haz no website, let's fix it!

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz:
> I propose a hacking/bier/sprint/whatever dedicated to it. I'm out of
> town from Dec25, but any datetime before that works for me. Can be
> anywhere in Montreal. If you like to be in the woods we can make it at
> my place (Baie-D'Urfé). Otherwise we can meet more downtown-ish.

> Please confirm you like the idea and you'd be available for that, then I
> come back with a more concrete plan.

I'm up for a sprint! any time before 23rd except on the 18th.

for the sprint, the best thing would be to try and have some VMs+wafer.
I can try and have a jessie with this installed in my vagrant setup.

I invite others who can also have such a setup to prepare it before the
sprint. this way we'll be able to test different changes.