Re: [Debconf-team] dc17 haz no website, let's fix it!

Keerthana,

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 11:04:45AM +0530, Keerthana Krishnan wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Thanks for bringing this up Tiago. This is definately one of the more
> > pressing issues right now. I also fear the current situation may be
> > hurting our fundraising efforts. Several prospective sponsors have asked
> > us to ping them again in January, so we really should sort out at least
> > the public-facing bits by then.
>

> Im not sure but if you can have off-field volunteers for helping you with
> the website, but if possible, I'd be happy to help. I have previous
> experience working on website development so I can definitely help build a
> good looking front end about DC17 with Bootstrap to start off with where we
> can put in the important public data. We can modify and add more onto it
> later on. Please do let me know if that's what you need or if there's
> something similar you think I can help with. I'm also good at managing
> content in websites.

Thanks, your help is very welcome. We actually have the design done by
Valessio, see: http://valessiobrito.com.br/dc17/. The main blocker now
is migrating the stlyle to our Wafer instance at
https://debconf17.debconf.org/. I have no idea how to make it happen,
that's why I'm trying to put the masters together :)

> > I can't guarantee I'd be available at the chosen time, but I'll try to
> > make it. Weekends or weekday evenings would work best for me.
> >

> Ps. My timezone is UTC+5:30 (Indian Standard Time) so I might not be able
> to sync with your timings too well but I'll try my best.

I'm trying to find a date which is good for our locals and I'll let you
know once we have it fixed.

Bests,

--
tiago