Re: [Debconf-team] Daytrips and DEbConf Dinner Buses

Hi Everyone

I have received the final Quote from Rashid.
Please see attached.

Buses:
Now that we are going to Fairy Glen the Bus Price has gone down.
It now only Costs R85 for 60 pax.

Seal Island/Table Mountain
Seal Island they can assist us at 11:30 or in the afternoon.
We must confirm a Time.
Personally I would recommend that you do Table Mountain first, then Seal Island afterwards, it might just be better, as the Charter has a Bar on it.
It also give people time to walk on the Beach or explore Hout Bay "Waterfront" a bit.

If everyone leaves UCT at 10am for Table Mountain, then by Lunchtime they can be on their way to Hout Bay.

Fairie Glen:
Fairie Glen called with a little bit of bad news.
One of their buses broke down, therefore they will have to divide the car up into 2 groups of 30 pax.

While one group is doing the drive, the other group can do the walk.
Then the group gets together for Lunch, and the next group go.

Regards
Tammy
--
MUNGO JOE