[Debconf-team] Day trip: Table Mountain + Seal Island logistics

Hi

This is the plan:
I made all travel times 1 hour to account for getting people into
buses and getting there, but I think 30 minutes of actual travel time
is reasonable.

Group A: No (hectic) hiking
Group B: Hiking from Fuller to Table Mountain

07:30 - Both groups leave Fuller, Group A by bus, Group B on hike.
Last minute swaps are allowed.
08:30 - First cable car up. Group A up to Table Mountain, hike and
enjoy the views.
10:30 - Group A back into bus, go to Seal Island.
11:30 - Group A start Seal Island tour. Bus leaves without them.
~13:00 - Group B finishes hike, gets onto bus to Seal Island. (this
gives them about 6 hours to go up and across the table, which is very
doable, fit people do it in 2 - 4 hours)
~14:00 - Group B starts Seal Island tour (Tammy to confirm final time
according to what works with boat company)
~14:00 - Group A enters bus and goes home to Fuller
~15:00 - Group A back at Fuller
16:00 - Group B enters bus in Hout Bay to go home
17:00 - Group B arrives home at Fuller.

This also allows us to have a transport option for people getting to
the cable station much later (last cable car down is 17:30). I will
most likely (I feel much better now, sorry for the grumpiness) be
hiking with the dogs. This means I need to hike down again (dogs not
allowed on the cable car), but I am committing to an entire day on the
mountain and can easily assist with even the slowest hikers.

Now we all just need to bargain with the gods for decent weather.