Re: [Debconf-team] Afternoon Meeting

>> > Half hour after the last talk ends, in Menzies, was what was agreed this
>> > morning.
>>
>> I stand by this as what we agreed, but people now want to meet at the
>> nervous orga room in fuller.

I just woke up, I'm still here. FTR, we did agree to meet after the last talk in Menzies. This meeting is minuted in a public titanpad [ 1]. Rather than complain about the note taking, you are very welcome to edit it.

I will not attend the meeting. I will have dinner and then go home for the night. My agenda item is to try be a more proactive, coherent team. Some of us are working at greater capacity than we can, and others are not so much. Pick up the slack please.

[1] : https://titanpad.com/oGGZAxhLqS