[Debconf-team] Reminder: DebConf meeting: 20 April 18:30 UTC (20:30 SAST)

Hi all

Please put your agenda items down: http://deb.li/DC16meet1
so far I've got:
1. Content team status
2. Job fair requirements
2.1 Size of stands
2.2 Food allowed?
2.3 Requirements?
3. Dining options, wiki comparison:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Catering
4. General

 Actions from last week:
    Minutes: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Meetings/2016-04-13

1. indiebio to contact about Parking - no response yet
2. indiebio to confirm format of bathrooms in Fuller
" The only open bathroom with shared facilities are in I Flat all
other Flats has two single bathrooms single bathrooms (1 shower and 1
bath). Besides I flat the showers and baths are on the ground floor
and there is one toilet room on the 1st and 2nd floor.  The corner
flats (D,E & N) has more bathrooms to accommodate more people." (More
Q's to Fuller pending)
3. indiebio (and help!) to investigate airport transport options - no
progress yet
4. indiebio to make a comparison wiki for catering. all to contribute
- https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Catering
5. tamo to book the aquarium
6. weekly time: no change yet. FILL OUT THE POLL, PEOPLE
https://framadate.org/71BvMlgaDogvKBDO

Random points for sometime / off-line follow up
1. Conference name tag: emergency number on the badge in case people get lost
2. Questions for fuller:
     elevator?
     double beds in double rooms?
     bathrooms?
     floorplan
     Excel sheet of all rooms as basis for accom assignment
3. to check up: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Ideas