[Debconf-team] Fwd: Query: Bathrooms at Fuller

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Neerasha Naidu <neerasha.naidu@uct.ac.za>
Date: Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 9:49 AM
Subject: RE: Query: Bathrooms at Fuller
To: Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com>, Belinda Chapman
<belinda.chapman@uct.ac.za>

Dear Bernelle,

The only open bathroom with shared facilities are in I Flat all other
Flats has two single bathrooms single bathrooms (1 shower and 1 bath).
Besides I flat the showers and baths are on the ground floor and there
is one toilet room on the 1st and 2nd floor.  The corner flats (D,E &
N) has more bathrooms to accommodate more people.

Kind Regards
Neerasha