[Debconf-team] Fwd: Catering Booking Fee

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tammy Manning <mungojoed@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 5:30 PM
Subject: re: Catering Booking Fee
To: nkukard <nkukard@lbsd.net>, Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org>, Daniel Lange <dl.ml1@usrlocal.de>
Cc: debconf team list <debconf-team@lists.debconf.org>

Hi Everyone

Please see the invoices attached from the Caterers to secure the Booking.
For DebCamp and DebConf 16.

They are willing to do the payment in Phases as we are unsure of numbers.

1) TBC have asked for R10 000 now so we can book the dates and know that they are ours and
2) 50% of estimated quotes payable on close of registration
3) Balance of final quotes on confirmation of final numbers no less than two weeks prior to event commencing
4. Final payment due on presentation of final invoice after the event for extras ie: special requests, changes to menu, breakages and shortages, additional staff wages, etc etc.

2) Rondebosh Caterers - Matt Fox is asking for R20 000 now
1) 50% 3 weeks prior to the event and
2) the full amount at the end of the event.

I am not sure what funds are available but would this be a possibility - to secure them for now.

Regards
Tammy
--
MUNGO JOE