Re: [Debconf-team] Protecting Debian from DebConf issues? (was: Collaboratively drafting the next DebConf) delegation

also sprach Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net> [2015-11-12 13:32 +1300]:
> Incorrect. 2 of the 3 original delegates ended up losing time for
> various reasons, the last remaining delegate remained active. More
> delegates were added, and became active right around when things
> were "heating up" so to speak, and were involved in a lot of
> discussions on the ground.

That was not my impression at all, but there's little point in
arguing over this.

You might want to talk to Steve who had very strong feelings about
the delegation at the time that more delegates were added, rather
than the delegation itself revisited.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16