Re: [Debconf-team] Preliminar schedule (everything can change)

Hi!

On 21/07/15 17:11, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 04:58:12PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
>> I believe the content team reserves the right to add additional talks
>> until the conference is over, but it is not anticipated that this will
>> happen on a larger scales than maybe a handful.

> OK... I'm really unhappy to not see my ARM BoF in the list of accepted
> talks, with no feedback given.

I'm sorry, there was a misunderstanding. The schedule included only the BoFs
that were selected for video coverage.

The BoF is accepted, but it hasn't been assigned to have video coverage.

> And (very confusingly!) the
> Debian-CD BoF session (230) is in Maxy's preliminary schedule but not
> in the list at https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/all/ .

We haven't tagged all the BoFs in summit yet. That's coming.

Happy hacking,
--
"If a thing is done wrong often enough, it becomes right" -- Leahy's Law
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/