Re: [Debconf-team] Preliminar schedule (everything can change)

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 04:58:12PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
>Hi Steve,
>
>On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 03:35:20PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> >
>> >I reformatted it a bit to make it more readable. This is still draft.
>>
>> Is this the complete list of talks that are scheduled, or are more yet
>> to be added?
>
>I believe the content team reserves the right to add additional talks
>until the conference is over, but it is not anticipated that this will
>happen on a larger scales than maybe a handful.

OK... I'm really unhappy to not see my ARM BoF in the list of accepted
talks, with no feedback given. It's a regular session from one year to
the next, typically with a large audience. And (very confusingly!) the
Debian-CD BoF session (230) is in Maxy's preliminary schedule but not
in the list at https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/all/ .

Could somebody explain please?

Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?