Re: [Debconf-team] video title slide and footer

So this is my proposal for the video title slide.
I have attached an SVG Version (please open with InkScape) and a PNG
version (just to have a look at it).

I used the DejaVu Sans for everything except the talk title, which is
Oxygen Mono (as a visual typeset).

For the colors I tried to stick with the DebConf15 colors used on the
Website (Red, Yellow and Dark-Grey). However the yellow (for the
speaker's name) might be a problem, especially with lower quality
projectors and/or bright rooms.
It shouldn't be a problem to make the yellow a bit darker.

One thing that definitely needs addressing:
Where can I find this "DebConf Team" logo?
(Is it even a logo?)
A quick web-search didn't yield any useful results.

I have included the Platinum Sponsor and the Gold sponsors. I hope this
is correct.

What do you think about this design?