Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf17 bids - DebConf Committee

Le mercredi, 16 décembre 2015, 13.45:15 Steve Langasek a écrit :
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 06:07:22PM +0100, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> > As announced in [1], I have now contacted all "Current members" from
> > [0] to check whether they would keep serving on the DebConf
> > Committee. I hope to hear from them all before the end of the year
> > [2].
> >
> > [0] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf_Committee
>
> FWIW this wiki page doesn't appear to be up to date.

http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20150117.113051.3a9f78b3.en.html

Thank you for the heads' up. It's very sad that this didn't make it to
the wiki… Damn. I'm very sorry for the unclarity then.

So. In the interest of full transparency there, here's the list of folks
I had initially contacted (from the wiki page):

- Andrew McMillan
- Guido Trotter
- Gunnar Wolf
- Holger Levsen
- Margarita Manterola
- Martín Ferrari
- Moray Allan
- Philipp Hug
- Raphaël Walther
- Tássia Camões

Given the above mail, I have now contacted:

- Richard Hartmann
- René Mayorga
- Norman García
- Steve Langasek, given :
> (And Patty was not able to make the decision meetings this year for
> DC16, so re-delegated to me.)

I have updated the DebConf Committee page [0] with the answers I got so
far.

As Marga wrote in that mail, I had decided to retire (which I totally
forgot, I'm getting old… ). I'm therefore very happy to step back if
anyone else from the Committee agrees to act as Commitee secretary in my
place. I'll be VAC for the next two weeks; that'll need to happen
anyway.

Cheers,
OdyX

[0] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf_Committee