Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf17 bids - DebConf Committee

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 06:07:22PM +0100, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> As announced in [1], I have now contacted all "Current members" from [0]
> to check whether they would keep serving on the DebConf Committee. I
> hope to hear from them all before the end of the year [2].

> [0] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf_Committee

FWIW this wiki page doesn't appear to be up to date.

http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20150117.113051.3a9f78b3.en.html

(And Patty was not able to make the decision meetings this year for DC16, so
re-delegated to me.)

http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2015/debconf-team.2015-01-27-18.59.log.html
http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2015/debconf-team.2015-02-13-19.01.log.html