Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf15 Thank you ad. v6

Revision 6 is up.

Logos shifted for proper placement in regard to sponsorship.
Logo lines 1 and 2 are larger, all other lines smaller

'This year..' font size moved up 2 pts.

DC16 logo removed and substituted with information and link to instead.

Comments:

Email would have been to long to reply to everyone. First thank you all
for the comments, I am incorporating them as more of you agree on
something.

I wanted to keep the pink swirl but it would have clashed with the
orange logo from DC15 which also had its own swirl in orange. The swirls
were swapped. Otherwise we would have a pink swirl atop an orange swirl
and too much color confusion.

Removed the DC16 logo, I agree it is confusing and makes it look at
though DC16 was a sponsor of DC15. An alternative would be to have the
DC16 logo much smaller and perhaps faded/embossed, but it would still be
larger than the second tier sponsor logos and just as confusing. Once we
agree on the text, which I used a darker color in homage to the DC16
logo, it only need to be centered and a proper margin set.

The logo sizes can be changed again if they are too small or too big.

I like this version and it's simplicity.

Everyone hated the swirl as the "O". Fine. :( It was a risk. :)

-Donald