Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf15 Thank you ad. v6

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 9:40 PM, Donald Norwood <dnorwood@portalus.com> wrote:
> Revision 6 is up.

And the link again, so folks don't have to search
http://debconf-data.alioth.debian.org/tmp/

> Logos shifted for proper placement in regard to sponsorship.
> Logo lines 1 and 2 are larger, all other lines smaller

Looking great!

One minor request. Could you move up HP's logo a hair, and make it a
tiny bit bigger to emphasis their unique status as a platinum sponsor?
(Don't worry about it if you can't do it without messing with the
flow.)

Thanks again!