Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf15 Thank you ad.

I took a quick look at 5, since that so far seems popular. I see that
you have a silver sponsor in the top row, which seems suboptimal. The
higher the tier the more prominent I'd think we'd want the sponsors
logo featured, but it's kind of a jigsaw puzzle.

Any suggestions? Have we done this in the past or are we more flexible here?

Thanks,
Brian