Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting this week: A general sprint on stuff

Thanks Laura

It's going to be impossible to please everyone, but are there extreme
objections against moving this weekly catch-up/meeting to Thursdays,
same time of 18:30UTC?

I'd really rather not do another dudle thing, but it would be nice to
have as many people as possible happy, and I've heard quite a few
grumbles against Wednesdays. Alternatively, we can alternate between
Wednesdays and Thursdays.

So until the people involved in Kanban makes a strong argument for it
or sends a how to email like Laura did for Sandstorm, I'm just going
to let it lie...

Cheers