[Debconf-team] Meeting this week: A general sprint on stuff

Hi all

This week's meeting, Wednesday 21 OCt 18:30 UTC will just be a general
sprint, catch up, chat about fundraising (which is where my head is
mainly at atm), flyer content... easy going, not minuted.

I've moved the agenda to an etherpad using Sandstorm.io,
(storm.debian.net) ( (to fix
the titan issues and dogfood about Debian ... something like that).
See Larjona's email on 13 Oct for clarification.

Please add things you want to talk about or want people to prepare for
or whatever...
http://deb.li/DC16meet1

Please let me or Larjona know if you struggle with access to the site,
or anything.

I haven't done minutes yet, I've spent most of this week learning
about all stuff Debian... it's heavy stuff.

Cheers