Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting this week: A general sprint on stuff

Hi all
El 20/10/15 a las 20:59, Bernelle Verster escribió:
> Hi all
>
> This week's meeting, Wednesday 21 OCt 18:30 UTC will just be a
> general sprint, catch up, chat about fundraising (which is where my
> head is mainly at atm), flyer content... easy going, not minuted.

It's quite difficult that I can attend (in general, Wednesday is the
worst day for me being in front of the computer; but since I work only
on a small piece of the organization, and I have no problems
reporting/receiving input using the mailing list, I wouldn't ask for
changing the day).

I've read the agenda and the only topic I think it can rely on me is:

    Kanban/http://kanboard.net/ ?

And here is what I know (correct me if I am wrong):

* some people (madduck, dlange, myself, ganneff?) chatted/tried it
last week after the meeting, and I suppose there are different
opinions on that (and I don't have any opinion).
* Their changes in the demo version of kanboard.net are vanished now
(http://demo.kanboard.net/ is cleaned up periodically)
* Speaking about the infrastructure, it's software that it's not
packaged in Debian and it's not deployable (currently) in
storm.debian.net, but it looks like it could be deployed in a Debian
virtual machine, if people ask for that. I don't know if anybody asked
(formally) to the Debian sysadmins a virtual machine to deploy
kanboard (I suppose not, since I think we still didn't settle on using
it or not).

Hope that helps.
Cheers!