[Debconf-team] Protecting Debian from DebConf issues? (was: Collaboratively drafting the next DebConf) delegation

also sprach Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@debian.org> [2015-10-20 19:49 +1300]:
> Given that the chairs are supposed to protect the Debian Project
> from serious issues with DebConf organization,

This concern seems to be at the root of both delegations so far.

I don't have my tongue in my cheek here at all, but have we ever
stepped back and answered the question what threats could put the
Debian Project at jeopardy which couldn't have been prevented
through a functioning team even without sledgehammer powers?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16
      DebConf17 in your country? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17