[Debconf-team] Fwd: Information Required for Debian Conference

Gah. my debconf mail isn't subscribed yet. will do so now. in the interim, FYI - dealt with.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bernelle Verster <indiebio@debconf.org>
Date: Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Debconf-team] Information Required for Debian Conference
To: rickpeters.mgmt@gmail.com
Cc: "debconf-team@lists.debconf.org" <debconf-team@lists.debconf.org>

Hi Rick

Thanks for your interest in DebConf!

The next conference is scheduled for July 2016 in Cape Town, South Africa. More info can be found at our website:

http://debconf16.debconf.org

best regards
the DebConf team

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 4:31 PM, Rick Peters <rickpeters.mgmt@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Team Debconf,

I Rick Peters, was interested in a great opportunity in attending your Debian Conference on 15-Aug-2015 at Heidelberg International Youth Hostel, Heidelberg, Germany, however due to some circumstances I couldn’t visit.

I'll be grateful to you if in case you could provide me further details of the event in related vertical/segment or if any next date is scheduled.

Regards,
Rick Peters | #RP197469