[Debconf-team] DC16 fundraising sprint this Thu Oct 22 (1500UTC, 1700CEST/SAST, 1100EST, 0800PST)

Hi all,

The sponsors sprint last week was quite productive, so we're doing a
repeat this week, same time, same place. Check your local time here if
not listed in the subject:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20151022T15

The sprint will be on IRC in the #debconf-sponsors OFTC channel, and
will last for three hours. Feel free to join for all or part of the
sprint.

Prior to the sprint, please review the resources section of the
following wiki page.:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Teams/Fundraising

In particular please try to set up git access via alioth ahead of time,
if you don't have it yet.

Remember, when discussing sponsors or potential sponsors please don't
do so in public channels. If you must talk to the full debconf-team
about a particular fundraising issue, please discuss it in the generic
sense.

Brian and I plan to be there for the sprint. We'll also be around to
answer questions.

Allison