[Debconf-team] Summary of discussion on the wiki

Hello team,

I've just created a "Discussion" session in our wiki to collect the main points brought to the table from each one of you so that we can easily keep track of where the discussion is going.

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Teams#Discussion

I had to summarize long messages, keeping only what I recognized as the main points, but feel free to add more context or correct anything you think is misinterpreted. It is a wiki, please help me keep it accurate and up-to-date.

And if you have a proposal of change that you didn't share with us yet for whatever reason, please do so.

Cheers,

Tassia.