Re: [Debconf-team] Preliminar schedule (everything can change)

¡Hola Steve!

El 2015-07-21 a las 15:35 +0100, Steve McIntyre escribió:
Is this the complete list of talks that are scheduled, or are more yet to be added?

The list of talks is almost complete, there are only four short empty slots waiting confirmation.

This is what we are planning to have video coverage for, plus some extra sessions that added constraints to the schedule (like the multiarch workshop that requires the ftpmasters and tech committee to be present/available). We plan to add the in-person-only events soonish (BoFs, workshops).

Happy hacking,
--
"A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do."
-- Greer's Law