Re: [Debconf-team] Preliminar schedule (everything can change)

Hey Maxy,

this looks like painful, manual work, thanks a lot for all your
effort!

I mainly have one point of concern when I see events like marga's
"Go" talk, and stuff about Xapian, MySQL, Obnam, Icinga, etc. on the
Open Weekend. Those events are relevant to Debian development or of
interest to our community, but they aren't really interesting to the
public coming to DebConf for a glimpse of Debian.

On the other hand, talks like the bits from the DPL, sandstorm,
systemd, reproducibl builds, Debian&FSF etc. do seem of interest to
the wider public.

Might it be possible to swap out some of the lesser-Debian and
more-technical talks on the Open Weekend for some of the pure-Debian
events scheduled later at the moment?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org