Re: [Debconf-team] Preliminar schedule (everything can change)

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 09:48:38PM +0200, Maximiliano Curia wrote:
>On 20/07/15 20:48, Maximiliano Curia wrote:
>> I'm attaching a DRAFT version of the schedule, comments are welcome, do not
>> consider this the final version.
>
>I reformatted it a bit to make it more readable. This is still draft.

Hi Maxy,

Is this the complete list of talks that are scheduled, or are more yet
to be added?

"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out
 whether they're being malicious or incompetent. Capital letters are forecast."
 Matthew Garrett, http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjg59/30675.html