Re: [Debconf-team] Question to Cape Town team: transportation to/from the venue

Hi

The Jammie shuttle person was very positive in his reply and requested a meeting, but I didn't want to schedule a meeting before the bid decision. It works in our favour that we don't need exclusive use of the Jammies, so I expect we would be able to run on term time schedule for possibly a supplementary fee - aka I see this as a convenient and effective solution. (I am on campus as a postgraduate to whom holidays don't apply and use these year-round without a problem)

On Monday, January 26, 2015, Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Richard (2015.01.18_02:13:13_+0200)
> Will the Jammie buses run while we are on site? If not, could we rent
> those when need be?

This is not yet known. They do usually run on a reduced schedule during
holidays, though.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera