Re: [Debconf-team] Using the BTS as a summit issue tracker

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 07:56:31PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <eric@zhevny.com> [2015-01-21 19:18 +0100]:
>
> Honestly, I don't think we need a team discussion. This should be
> the infrastructure team's decision just like upstream choses the
> BTS/issue tracker for their software.

I certainly don't disagree. But, -infra don't have our own mailing list
and it was suggested to me (by bremner, i think?) that I point to some
public evidence of team consensus when sending the request to the BTS
admins.

I wasn't sure the request would be accepted coming from me as a non-DD
who's not really known in Debian outside of debconf-team.

> That said, I think the proposal is sane and would rather see it done
> sooner than later, unless of course there are good arguments against
> it.

Thanks for weighing in.

-edrz