Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 - Sprints during DebCamp (and DebConf)

Hi,

> The point is: what about those who have a non-sprint plan?
> Will they be considered by boursaries team?

The bursaries team will need to decide what they will do, and nothing
in my mail claimed otherwise.

We want to strongly encourage people to participate in the sprints and
see how that goes.

The goal of the sprints is to help people work in teams, both for
those that want people to work with them and for those that want to
help but are unsure how. The goal is not to magically solve the
problem that some people don't work during DebCamp (those people could
sign up for a sprint and then don't do anything anyway).

My mail INTENTIONALLY doesn't say that participating in a sprint is a
requirement for DebCamp because this was criticized in the original
proposal. It says that bursaries should take into account sprint
participation, not the other way round.
--
Besos,
Marga