Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 - Prices and deals for non-sponsored attendees

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 9:41 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
>> Swag is fine, but I think a coloured badge is overdoing things and will
>> hurt the togetherness during DebConf.
> How so?

The idea is to show appreciation, not to give a different status to
the people.  I think coloring badges will lead to people either
feeling superior or inferior (or maybe even both, depending on how
it's done).  So, yeah, I don't think that's a good idea at all.

My proposal was for swag only, and something small that will make
people appreciated, but will not make those not receiving it feel bad
about that.

--
Besos,
Marga