Re: [Debconf-team] Summit (was: Bootstrapping the DebConf infrastructure team)

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Marcelo Gutierrez <mmgc84@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jelou people. I'm interested in helping from .ni, I will be starting with
> Django and Summit but I have time to play now :) and I'm also more than
> happy to help with future Debconfs.

How do you feel with HTML, CSS, etc? We will need to integrate our
graphics into the DC15 instance.

Feel free to join #debconf-team and #debconf-infra on irc.oftc.net.

On Monday 2015-01-19 2000 UTC, we will hold a meeting in
#debconf-infra and you are more than welcome to join.

Richard