Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 - Prices and deals for non-sponsored attendees

On 2015-01-17 22:05, David Bremner wrote:
Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> writes:

My proposal is to have 5 categories:

* Corporate: lodging+food (charged by the hostel per day of stay) + EUR 400 * Professional: lodging+food (charged by the hostel per day of stay) + EUR 150
* Self-paid: lodging+food (charged by the hostel per day of stay)
* Semi-sponsored: EUR 150
* Sponsored: EUR 0

I'd prefer to completely separate the hostel cost and any conference
fee.

Yes -- I think we also had more problems in years where we didn't separate the registration fee vs. accommodation etc., with people misunderstanding what they had "bought". (Though obviously the main point is just to make the written descriptions very clear.)

--
Moray