Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf governance & 'Debian Deutschland' name and TO status

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 12:08 AM, Philipp Hug <debian@hug.cx> wrote:

> If we had DebConf15 chairs, they could be involved from the beginning
> without having to bother about DC14 at the same time

This would make sense, imo. This is something the chairs could decide
by themselves.

I also note that for whatever reasons, chairs are absent from these discussions.

As an aside: Tighter feedback loops would generally make some things
easier. As it is, it feels a bit as if DC15 team is working on
something, reaches consensus, presents consensus and only _then_ do we
get broad feedback (and most of it dissent (though silence from the
rest can often mean agreement)). This may be a bit in the nature of
teams working somewhat independently and then reporting back, but it
still feels less efficient than possible.

Richard