Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 15 Legal Entity

also sprach Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> [2014-04-25 12:42 +0200]:
> Well, typically we have, and will want to continue clearing donations
> from many repeat sponsors through a long term TO, like SPI.

Sure. I am talking mostly about German sponsors who have not
sponsored in the past, or who are agile in this way and would like
to make a tax-deductible donation within DE.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2014/04/msg00036.html

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"good advice is something a man gives
 when he is too old to set a bad example.
                                                  -- la rouchefoucauld