Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 15 Legal Entity

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 10:05 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:

> That would be the legal blah with an internal understanding that
> this refers to Secretary, a TO, or a public mailing list.

You would have to define a procedure by which such a person is
elected.

How about we designate a proxy in the first general assembly? That's an easy way out.
In case that proxy fails for whatever reason, we have a public Condorcet vote.

Everything else is probably too much hassle.

Richard